not sure why

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Subway party a kick-ass.

Hello.

News from the front of awsome.

The subway party was well attended and I think every last person (even the ones who were riding the train home and just sat there) had a good time. Alot of intertesting people were there, brandishing flutes, unicycles and eggnog. I give the event a 5 and encourage it's reproduction. My only misgiving, is that with a subway party... you can wake up anywhere.

And so I came to amid a dingy basement of cold cement and stale air. My first thought was that I had been ubducted by Buffalo Bill, the idea dismissed by the fact I have low skin content. Taking to exploration I discovered the basement was a maze of many rooms containing many dirty matresses and thrown away psychology books: I was in student housing... but where?
Discovering the staircase, I launched into the livable floors and after meeting a few of the residence, discovered how I had arrived. An OCAD student named Chris had brought a group of us back for an after party (including another Chris) where I was very sick, but well looked after. Using google maps my host showed me we were on Dupont and after pooling change I departed for home.

if you would like to attend this or a similar event, newmindspace.com is the place to be.

Here are some pics from http://www.los-indios-bravos.com/codexlagman/codexlagman_223.html with me.

In the upper right corner I prepare to greet someone who has no knowledge of the event, but is willing to party at any time. My kind of person.
Unawares the wiley photogrpaher was stalking me, he captured my wristband I may one day play a small game of checkers on.The best pic of me. What you should be looking at is flute guy; I encouraged him to find the bongo-master and uchalaylie mistro to form a jam session.


This was similar to Monday morning when I had woken in a badly furnished common room. Unawares; I explored and found a Serbian sleeping on the couch accross from me who I later learned I had kidnapped. While we were at Downsview Stn. the previous night he had called a friend at York and told him where to meet us. The trio then got loaded, ate at the late night food spot and crashed in the friend's res. I think it's the most fun you can have kidnapped and the Serbian might agree, he added me to MSN the next day. York University, I have penetrated thee.

Another obnoxious post down.

~ Chris H.

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home