not sure why

Thursday, April 13, 2006

A true story! No really is! Shot a dog!

Beligerence!

A couple of days ago my friend and I were listening to a radio program about education of the European lowlands. We were very intrigued by the whole thing, so we asked my friend Leroy about it, and he was all:

"No way!.. Shut up! I love the European lowlands so much!"

But then when my friend and I got to the part about the education, Leroy subsided and began sobbing. But then this morning, Leroy's brother told me that the reason Leroy was so freaked out was because he used to write a lot about education. Sometimes Leroy can be quite dumb like that, but all he cares about is my own good...

This blog post randomly generated by: Instant Blog Post.

~ Chris H.

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home